These sweet potato, cauliflower, green pepper, carrot fritters are not only healthy and full of good for you vitamins but are delicious as well! These are great for baby led weaning and are gluten free, grain free, dairy free and are a super easy and fast recipe!
1/2 head cauliflower
1 green pepper
1.5 cups grated carrots
2 oz Wild Harvest Veggie Purée carrot purée
Green onions to taste
3/4 cup sweet potato
Coconut (or olive) oil
1. Wash and puncture sweet potato. Place in microwave (gasp, I know) on high for 6 – 9 minutes (until soft).
2. Finely slice and dice cauliflower and green pepper and place in sauté pan. After they start browning, add in grated carrots and carrot juice, turn heat to low, and cover pan. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Take sweet potato out of microwave, peel off skin and mash in large bowl.
4. Once mashed, fold in cauliflower, green pepper and carrot mixture. Using a masher, mash mixtures until well combined.
5. Place skillet on the stove, pour in enough coconut / olive oil to coat pan and let the pan get really hot.
6. Spoon out mixture and shape into hamburger sized patties and place onto hot skillet.
7. Fry each side for 2-4 minutes, flipping twice.
8. Let cool and enjoy!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-56542884-1’, ‘auto’);